Sian..... Post after midnight again....
Today woke up at 9am
Then Parent's Bought Lunch?!...... Ya, I bit funny.....
So Take my early lunch then Practice Bass
Till like 11am
Shower...
Then go CCAB For my SNYS Rehearsal....
Today's Rehearsal very hardcore.....
Playing "Pomp and Circumstance" got to bite like Siao
The " Surprise Symphony" Also Bite.....
Very tiring...
After rehearsal Got to Grandmother's House
OH,She is know a Great-Grandmother......my cousin has a Boy!!!!
So I am an Uncle of someone..... :p
After that went to Bugis Junction.....
My parents shop...(actually my Mum)
Then and Then my brother went to Whimsey
As for me.. I Went to Tempest Music Shop
Look at the Grade 6-8 Piano Scales for a whole hour ....
memorizing the scales so don't have to buy....
But still cannot resist and bought part one and three of Haydn's piano pieces
$44
Burn a hole in my pocket......a Big One...
Later went home....
Play Nocturne Op.9 No.2 Again....
Till now....
Ya Quite late...
Lets hope the neighbours don't mind.... :P
Post Ends
Labels: Music Rock My Soul
left; 12:26 AM