Today I need not go to School!!!!!!......Home-Based Learning.......
So today HBL, started at 0800 and ended at 1430. Nothing interesting.... just that I can spent more quality time with my instruments.... :P
The Learning tools period, which lasted for 2 hours, occurred so many problems that I did not do a single thing on it...... Practice cello like siao during that 2 hours.....
After the HBL, Practice piano like there is no tmr..... :p I was so tired from playing that fell onto the sofa and slept for 2 hours........
Later at night, I went for some flu injection for my trip with the school to Xi'an....forced by my kiasu school....*sigh*....because now got swine flu and bird flu........ and get a haircut.....at QB House.....
Upright Grand Piano FREEDOM(to have fun)
Cello Grand Piano Silent Cello
Guitar Electrical Guitar
Acoustic Guitar
Music Scores Tuner Metronome Silent Double Bass Double Bass Play more Instruments Be a Composer Rule Music
IPod
MAC
Go overseas with friends again next year
Get into SNYS Get into SNYO Get into SSO Get into NAFA Go to La Salle A Conductor