Exams are around the corner....... *sigh*....*sigh*...*sigh*...and more *sigh*
But think of the bright side...... tmr is HOME-BASED LEARNING!!!! Which means we could stay at home and study and have lessons at home not going to school....... Seriously, this HBL is a waste of time.... can do more productive things in school.... Anyway,I think I would just log into the account to show that I am "in school" and go play my piano and Bass and start composing my songs..... which i think it won't be nice since it is my first few attempts.
Lets talk about today...... Arh... today Ms Tan giving hair check after assembly..... Johnathan and I saw my dear friend Samuel getting caught and ran off!! Escaped being caught..... I tell you I would never pass as my fringe cross my eyebrows by a lot........lol
Today is the day of tests....... Got Chinese test...... Physics SPA and Maths test...... So early in the morning,,,, so many people were mugging..... last minute preparation.....
After school at about 5 pm..... when to the library to borrow books and blow air-con.. :P
Come back home then practice piano and cello till now using the com......
Upright Grand Piano FREEDOM(to have fun)
Cello Grand Piano Silent Cello
Guitar Electrical Guitar
Acoustic Guitar
Music Scores Tuner Metronome Silent Double Bass Double Bass Play more Instruments Be a Composer Rule Music
IPod
MAC
Go overseas with friends again next year
Get into SNYS Get into SNYO Get into SSO Get into NAFA Go to La Salle A Conductor