Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Took it from someone's blog....hehehe........


Name: Edmund JJ
Shoe size: Seriously NO IDEA!!!!
Height: 170cm
Where do you live: Don't feel like telling..............
Favourite drinks: Anything drinkable???

Have you ever -
Fallen asleep at school: Secret exposed....I dose off in class every time I stay up late the night before study my music.... BUt for some reason I did not get caught as I did not miss any important bits of the lessons.....hahaha!!
Broken someone's heart: I Think I did Once......(I am feeling a bit guilty now....)
Fell off your chair: That was the old, lower Primary School life.........
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: sms Yes!! but not calls...
Saved e-mails: Not saving but deleting.......

What is your room like: Musical Junkyard
The last thing you ate: Veg.....*sigh*
Ever had chicken pox: Ya.....I think I was K2 then.......
Sore throat: Cannot recall.........
Stitches: Never !!! Bulletproof skin......HAHA
Broken nose: Bone too strong.......HAHA again......
Do you believe in love at first sight: That's puppy love......
Like picnics: Waste of time......Use it for my instruments........
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: Friends.... was it break dance??? Can't recall......
Last made you smile: I smile anytime I like.......
You last yelled at: At my bro..... He can't practice his piano exam pieces properly.......by ignoring the dynamics and counting of the beats.......as he is going to take his examinations next year!!!!!

Today did you -
Talk to someone you like: Hope to......HAHA
Kiss anyone: I got to think more before answering this question........
Get sick: Quite impossible.......for me...haha
Talk to an ex: Don't I have one?? I think I don't but maybe I had ........I dunno!!!!
Miss someone: Yes but not spilling the beans of who it is............
Eat: We eat to live to eat.......(This answer is crap so don't listen to it)

Best feeling in the world
:
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Not interested of any stuffed toy......but it it was a violin or violin or something maybe i will sleep with it......hahah!!
What's under your bed: Micro-life and inhabitable to all human forms.......heeeeheee
Who do you really hate: More friends is better than more enemies don't you think????
What time is it now?: 6.10pm.........

Random -
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Ya, every person have at least one person in their mind......if not he/she has a very sad life...........
Do you have any siblings: One irritating brother......
Do you want children: Too early to think about this.........but I dun want unwanted one......
Do you smile often: Yes!!! I am smiling now......
Do you like your hand-writing: It is only nice when write music notations.......
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: The sofa.......
What color shirt are you wearing now: Black T-shirt.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: FORGOT!!!!
I can't wait till: My Piano and Bass lesson and CO practice............
Are you a friendly person: Yes to most people........but no to some......
Do you have any pets: 人也养不活还养宠物。。
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Maybe at home or somewhere in Singapore..........
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Sill but I dun bother.... forget the past and aim to the future.......
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Yes,once in Taiwan,when I was overseas with my friends........
What are you doing right now?: Doing this quiz.....
Have you ever crawled through a window?: I am not liking those maids that kill themselves for money........by cleaning windows....
Are you too forgiving?: Never too forgiving!!!
Are you closer to your mother or father?: It should be my father.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Have I ever cried nowadays????!!!
How many people can you say you've really loved?: At least 4.......(including my family, friends and myself.......)
Do you eat healthy?: Yes!!!! Resisting temptations of fast food.........
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Should I say it out???!!!!!
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: No...never.....and never ever........
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: To my instruments and practice crazily till i run out of energy........I think I will feel better then.......
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: I'm quiet.but I can be loud as well..................
Are you confident?: Confident??? In anything familiar and any think I dare to do......


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. I started my music life...............
2. I started schooling...................
3. I went overseas the first time........
4. I stay a carefree life
5. I explored Singapore

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Practice my bass......................
2. Practice my piano.....................
3. Do my music Theory....................
4. Practice my Cello.....................
5. Do the remaining holiday homework....

5 snacks I enjoy:
NO SNACKS FOR ME!!!!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Buy upgrade my music instruments and buy more new instruments.
2. Go to Japan and USA to study Music
3. Upgrade my parent's house to a bigger unit
4. Learn all the instruments I have to the best and become a Conductor
5. Learn everything that I want to learn and of course make my academic better.....

5 of my bad habits:
1. Speaking my Singlish in a sense of mixing different languages together.
2. Forgets some thing I am suppose to do.
3. Putting thing back to their original places.
4. nil
5. nil

5 places I have lived in:
1. My Current house In the west of Singapore
2. My maternal Grandmother's House at fort road
3. My paternal Grandfather's House at Queenstown
4. My Godmother's house at Marine Parade
5. My School

5 jobs I've had:
Let's talk about that next time.......

Labels:



left; 5:43 PM


ME


bu neng shuo de mimi [ secret ]
Free Hit Counter

Edmund
Saw the world at 200495
Got the MUSICAL BLOG at 250408
Musician to be
MY FACEBOOK
MY FRIENDSTER
MY HI5

DON'T CLICK HERE(REALLY DON'T)
Love me or hate me , your decision :)
please CLICK HERE if you don't like :)
TARGETS


Instruments

KeyBoard/Piano/Violin/Cello/Double Bass/Guitar/Electrical Guitar/Drums

PIANO GRADE(ABRSM)

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/DipABRSM/LRSM/FRSM

Cello GRADE(ABRSM)

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/DipABRSM/LRSM/FRSM

Double Bass GRADE(ABRSM)

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/DipABRSM/LRSM/FRSM

Theory GRADE(ABRSM)

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/DipABRSM/LRSM/FRSM

Jazz Piano GRADE(ABRSM)

1/2/3/4/5

Classical Guitar GRADE(ABRSM)

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/DipABRSM/LRSM/FRSM
WISHES


Upright Grand Piano

FREEDOM(to have fun)
Cello

Grand Piano

Silent Cello
Guitar

Electrical Guitar
Acoustic Guitar
Music Scores

Tuner

Metronome

Silent Double Bass

Double Bass

Play more Instruments
Be a Composer
Rule Music
IPod
MAC
Go overseas with friends again next year
Get into SNYS

Get into SNYO

Get into SSO
Get into NAFA
Go to La Salle
A Conductor
TAGGING


users online
ESCAPES
Aspen
Beason
Boon Howe
Chin Siew
CHS Pri Chinese Orchestra
CHS SEC Chinese Orchestra
Chun Kit
Clara
Daren Poh
Glenice
Guo Chang
Hubert
Jia Min
Jeremy Lian
Jessica Yi Zhen
Justin
Kevin
Lei Jun
Leon
Lydia
Martin Tan
Melinda
Natashia
Rui En
Sindy
Shu Min
Stephen
Tzai Wei
Wang Kai
Winnie
Xian Lun
Xin Hui
Xin Yi
Xuan Ming
Yu Fan
EXTRAS


Musical Past

l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
credits

designed by qian

special thanks to:
brushes
adobe photoshop cs2
photobucket
dafont