Today is the start of the school day for term 3. Bad news for the Sec 4 and Pri 6 students.
My class time table change hugely. Now I take History, Lower Sec Science(biology), Music and Home Economics this term apart from Geography, Lower Sec Science(Chemistry), Art And Design & Technology I took last term.
New teachers again. Now at last, my class's confirm Literary Expressions Teacher is back.
And then my school started collecting money again. Who do they think we are? TYCOONS?! But I still like my school.
After school, I played soccer and softball(baseball). And then went for I.P. Mathematics lessons out of the school from 3.30 to 5.30.
Question of the day:Which comes first? Paper Airplanes or Real Airplanes? Answer thw question as a comment or on the Cbox.
Upright Grand Piano FREEDOM(to have fun)
Cello Grand Piano Silent Cello
Guitar Electrical Guitar
Acoustic Guitar
Music Scores Tuner Metronome Silent Double Bass Double Bass Play more Instruments Be a Composer Rule Music
IPod
MAC
Go overseas with friends again next year
Get into SNYS Get into SNYO Get into SSO Get into NAFA Go to La Salle A Conductor