I woke up with a fever, my body ached all around and my body temperature changed massively in minutes. One moment I was very cold, the next moment I was very hot. For example, being hot in a fully air-con room or being cold in the bright and hot sun. But now I feel much better.
At about 11.30, I left home and took the MRT to Bugis. During the whole train journey, I was seeing stars but then at Outram Park, a lot of people got off and I finally got a seat and I started to sleep hoping that I will heal faster.
I got off the train at about 12.30 and went to Educe-logy for a Algrebra Test and after the 2 hours test, I came in first and won a $10 TCC Voucher.
At first, my parents and I wanted to celebrate my brother's birthday at TCC and we later changed our minds and decided to go to Newton Circus to have dinner. We ordered popiah, satay and much more, so much that it filled up the table.
Time to go home, but on the way back home we dropped by Giant supermarket. Mum and my brother went to the supermarket while my Dad and I stayed in the car and slept like pigs.
Then my parents went home and I went tuition. During the tuition, I did letter reading. I then went home and blog blog blog.
Question of the day: What is the colour of the mirror? Answer my question as a comment or on the Cbox
Upright Grand Piano FREEDOM(to have fun)
Cello Grand Piano Silent Cello
Guitar Electrical Guitar
Acoustic Guitar
Music Scores Tuner Metronome Silent Double Bass Double Bass Play more Instruments Be a Composer Rule Music
IPod
MAC
Go overseas with friends again next year
Get into SNYS Get into SNYO Get into SSO Get into NAFA Go to La Salle A Conductor