Today, managed to get out of the house to blog. Cannot use comp at home *sigh*
Most people know that gambling is a bad thing to do.
But mydad is now betting with me that, if I were to take my classical piano examinations, then take the grade one Jazz Piano exam (which I think a grade 5 classical piano is needed), followed by taking the grade 1 classical cello examinations.
ALL of this with at least a pass and or even better with flying colours, but of course with MY money.
If I win, he would invest in all the tuition, music lessons, and chess competition, even the accesories for my chess and musicall intruments I want.
But if i lose, not only he will not pay back the examination fees but got to throw away all my precious comic books away into the bin and got to pay everything other than schools fees and meals myself.
Risky betting right? Don't learn this kind of betting from me
Upright Grand Piano FREEDOM(to have fun)
Cello Grand Piano Silent Cello
Guitar Electrical Guitar
Acoustic Guitar
Music Scores Tuner Metronome Silent Double Bass Double Bass Play more Instruments Be a Composer Rule Music
IPod
MAC
Go overseas with friends again next year
Get into SNYS Get into SNYO Get into SSO Get into NAFA Go to La Salle A Conductor