Yesterday, I am very busy so today I will post for yesterday.
MR Science quite moderate. At least, I can still do all the question because the question given are those I studied. That's very cool right?
*sigh*... ... *sigh*... ...*sigh*... ... *sigh* Cannot use my handphone got to use the old one. Please don't ask why as i don't want to talk about it. Sad got to use my old phone.
In school, I slacked like crazy as there are no lessons for the subject that we had took, because the teachers wanted us to study but then my whole class instead of studying were playing their handphones. The teacher did not care?! Maybe she was letting us distress.
Upright Grand Piano FREEDOM(to have fun)
Cello Grand Piano Silent Cello
Guitar Electrical Guitar
Acoustic Guitar
Music Scores Tuner Metronome Silent Double Bass Double Bass Play more Instruments Be a Composer Rule Music
IPod
MAC
Go overseas with friends again next year
Get into SNYS Get into SNYO Get into SSO Get into NAFA Go to La Salle A Conductor