Today, our MR English papers are checked precisely by the HOD and now the class have less than 10 passes!? What is this?!
The MR Mathematics and Chinese were finally released to us. Sad, as my MR Chinese marks were not higher than the class average so got to re-test. MR Geography are yet to be release.
Got Swimming lesson today, my leg cramp suddenly due to too much movement of the leg during the Freestyle.
Malay test delayed due to lack of time. Yeah!!!
The CO Concert have to solo the songPOLKA. Ahhhhh!!!! teacher said got to memorize the whole song.
Today I dam angry for some reason. During P.E., when playing soccer, I hurt someone badly accidentally because I cannot conrol my leg's energy.
Upright Grand Piano FREEDOM(to have fun)
Cello Grand Piano Silent Cello
Guitar Electrical Guitar
Acoustic Guitar
Music Scores Tuner Metronome Silent Double Bass Double Bass Play more Instruments Be a Composer Rule Music
IPod
MAC
Go overseas with friends again next year
Get into SNYS Get into SNYO Get into SSO Get into NAFA Go to La Salle A Conductor