Today is Labour Day. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A holiday in between my Examination?!
Tomorrow is my MR Mathematics! I am well prepared anyway. The new piano is coming!!! So excited!But the the old piano got to go... ... ... ... Lets put all the sad feelings away.
Today, my dad and I are painting the house till my face it filled with the droplets of paint. I finally mastered the song 退后 and 菊花台 on the piano. It took a few weeks to master them.
My School's Chinese orchestra concert in coming!!! On the 21st May,Wednesday, 7.30 p.m. at the Victoria Concert Hall. For tickets, please ask me for it. Tickets are from $10 onwards. On the comments but got to tell me your name and telephone number and the number of tickets.
Upright Grand Piano FREEDOM(to have fun)
Cello Grand Piano Silent Cello
Guitar Electrical Guitar
Acoustic Guitar
Music Scores Tuner Metronome Silent Double Bass Double Bass Play more Instruments Be a Composer Rule Music
IPod
MAC
Go overseas with friends again next year
Get into SNYS Get into SNYO Get into SSO Get into NAFA Go to La Salle A Conductor