After a long break... ... ... I am back to blog again.
Today is the start of the school holidays but I really pity those in Primary six and Secondary four students as they had to go back to school. (June Holiday = NO HOLIDAY) HAHA!! HAHA!!!
I gotten a new cello recently but I think there is a fault in it. So later I would be going to the workshop at Waterloo street to fix the problem.
The Great Singapore Sale is finally here!! Now can buy my sports shoes!!
Upright Grand Piano FREEDOM(to have fun)
Cello Grand Piano Silent Cello
Guitar Electrical Guitar
Acoustic Guitar
Music Scores Tuner Metronome Silent Double Bass Double Bass Play more Instruments Be a Composer Rule Music
IPod
MAC
Go overseas with friends again next year
Get into SNYS Get into SNYO Get into SSO Get into NAFA Go to La Salle A Conductor