I had tons of projects and homework that are counted in my examinations which I need to do.
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feeling better after my parents just bought a new piano for me just because I am learning Jazz piano from my old classical piano. Forgetting my electrical piano. Not forgetting my guitar, practicing hard everyday. Soon, I might be getting a new cello!!! Yipee!!!!!
This morning had my Junior advanced chess squad training and I lose badly to the third best player in the squad ( I am only the fifth) so my score is 2 win 2 lose.
Why Chu C.S. did not want to help me change the blog skin? She might be angry of me because I wanted her to teach me not help me.
Upright Grand Piano FREEDOM(to have fun)
Cello Grand Piano Silent Cello
Guitar Electrical Guitar
Acoustic Guitar
Music Scores Tuner Metronome Silent Double Bass Double Bass Play more Instruments Be a Composer Rule Music
IPod
MAC
Go overseas with friends again next year
Get into SNYS Get into SNYO Get into SSO Get into NAFA Go to La Salle A Conductor