Today Geography quite difficult but one question... ... The teacher said it was in the fine print of the book. Crazy right?? Make me waste so much time on it.
Tomorrow Science Examination... ... *sigh* Hope can score the top in school as even now posting I am studying.
Another thing, Today there during P.E. Period, i was playing Soccer. Just because I tackle the ball at a scary method, my friend hurt my ankle and made me fall, as he knew I was bad in Free kicks. Now got cuts all over my hand.
Creating a E-book but WHERE! IS! MY! THUMB DRIVE??!!!!
Upright Grand Piano FREEDOM(to have fun)
Cello Grand Piano Silent Cello
Guitar Electrical Guitar
Acoustic Guitar
Music Scores Tuner Metronome Silent Double Bass Double Bass Play more Instruments Be a Composer Rule Music
IPod
MAC
Go overseas with friends again next year
Get into SNYS Get into SNYO Get into SSO Get into NAFA Go to La Salle A Conductor